The “Eyedropper” command in PowerPoint can help you (1) identify the exact specifications of a certain color (e.g., a certain shade of blue in Intel’s corporate logo) and (2) copy that exact color to another object (e.g., text, shape, etc.).
How to Use the Eyedropper command in PowerPoint
- Access PowerPoint’s “Fill” command through one of the following methods:
- Highlight text, right-click on it, and choose “Fill”
- Right-click on an object and choose “Fill
- Click on the “Eyedropper” command
- Click on the color you want to copy (e.g., a certain shade of blue in Intel’s corporate logo)
After completing the steps above, the text or object you selected will now have the exact same color as the item you identified using PowerPoint’s “Eyedropper” command.