The web site Glassdoor.com can help you find out what it’s like to work at another company including:
- Salary information by company and position
- Reviews of the company from its employees
- Interview questions by company and position
- Pictures from inside the company so you can get a sense of its culture and what it’s like to work there
Glassdoor is also useful for identifying job openings that could be a great fit for your background and interests. There are powerful metrics for filtering job openings including:
- The average rating assigned to the company by its employees
- Company size,
- industry, etc.
Glassdoor also has an app for the iOs and Android operating systems so you can leverage its resources on the go.